We urgently required 50 Lead Assessors and 100 Junior Assessors as per following criteria for a Government audit project on per day remuneration basis / monthly salary.
|Parameter||Senior Assessor||Junior Assessor|
|a) Graduation in any stream
b) Minimum 5 years of teaching experience in schools/ educational institution
|a) Graduation in any Stream
b) Minimum 1 years of experience
|Remuneration (Per Day)||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000|
|Remuneration (Monthly Basis)||Rs. 30000/- to 35000/-||Rs. 17500/-|
|Working Day||Approximately 10 to 15 days per month|
|Working Hours||7:30 AM to 4:00 PM|
Broad Roles & Obligations of designated Lead assessors
- To carry out planned 2 or 3 days assessment in schools against a set criterion/ framework.
- Engaging, observing, collecting evidences and submission of report on Mobile app.
- Making sure that assessment decisions are matched against the appropriate level.
- Conforming to the demonstrated competence and completing the requisite documentation.
- Demonstrating commitment to equality of opportunity and any other anti discriminatory practice.
- Ensuring maintenance of confidentiality of sensitive information.
- To abide by all the norms and set criterion disseminated during capacity building workshop.
Walk-In Interview – 8th January 2019
Lead Assessors – 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Junior Assessors – 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
22 Workspace 1, HP Petrol Pump, 22, Asaf Ali Rd, Infront Of Kamla Market, Near Ajmeri Gate Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Call 0161-4666979 for further Information